Another Travel & Hip-Hop History In The Making Moment

Great meeting with Ottis Hackney who is Philadelphia's Chef Education Officer.

His generation mentored me when I was a kid coming up in Philly, and now I'm taking that same approach to mentor the next generation worldwide!

It's always been a goal of mines to go back to my hometown of Philadelphia to meet with the Mayor & other city officials to talk about better after school programs & activities for the youth through my Travel & Hip-Hop platform.

I made that goal happen! What was once a thought has now become a part of my reality!

Anybody who personally know me outside of social media know how much I love working with the youth and giving back.

Message To The Youth!

Don't ever become a product of your environment but the brand/corporation within yourself to make a huge difference within your community. Be a leader and never a follower of negativity/ignorance


 -I Am Salim El Bey, and this is another Travel & Hip-Hop History In The Making Moment. 💯

Comments

Popular Posts