Nominated 🏆

Travel & Hip-Hop has been nominated for the 6th Annual Oolee Awards for "Public Media of Excellence"

~What an honor~

I started Travel & Hip-Hop with only a Peso and a Dream inside of a little apartment back in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, 2 years ago!

I take each stamp and visa in my passport seriously because I know I'm representing for the older & younger generations around the Diaspora by educating our people and other ethnic groups about other people's cultures & lifestyles. It's not easy doing what I do, but I hang in there because I know I'm making a difference in peoples lives around the world, especially for the Youth!

This is the manifestation of the Vision that I had back when Travel & Hip Hop was just a thought....

I Am Truly Grateful......

-I Am Salim El Bey

http://www.publicmediaawards.com

Comments

Popular Posts