My Life & Time: A Throwback Classic Video

I went from being Homeless in College to becoming one of the Nations Top Fitness Trainers, to now being the CEO of my own Travel & Hip Hop Movement. I shot this video 5 years ago when I was just getting my feet wet in the fitness scene in New York City after moving from DC because I felt like I was a Big fish In a small pond! People still question me on how I'm able to travel around the world and live the life of a digital nomad. It's hard for some people to understand that somebody like me is living the real meaning of freedom! I put in a lot of work within the Fitness & Youth Development industry and my name speaks for itself. My name and brand is like a word in a dictionary you don't know about until you look it up! Try looking my name up to see all that I've accomplished to understand why I'm living the result of freedom I so deserve.  I Am Salim El Bey, and welcome to My Life & Time when I was Lawrence Marbury, Celebrity Fitness Hip Hop Trainer! Know my story, before my glory!

Comments

Popular Posts